Bread 'n' Butta Rap Bread 'n' Butta Rap

Great Movie

This was pretty funny and I LOVED the extra thing at the end it kept going for about 3 min. It was funny. Most people wont hear it though, as they see (The End) and then hit exit.

skate attack : kickflip skate attack : kickflip

Oh god

Not another shateboarding film with a horrible soundtrack. Atleast its not drawn in stick. Maybe this will make totw.

Corporate News Corporate News

Sad, Yet True

It got annoying, and that is the reason why I dont watch mainstream TV. I hate it, its the same crap all over again. Good work getting the message accross. I like how it covered pretty much the only things on TV these days. I think we should all watch something not from channel 1-11. Go higher into the channels.

Rise of the MK: Part 4 Rise of the MK: Part 4

HOLEY CRAP YEAH!!!

This movie is the reason I joined his forums, and became an active member. w00t!

Roof Tiling Roof Tiling

Sick and Twisted Shit

That was Some Sick and Twisted Shit, but AMAZING!

Subliminal Subliminal

Great

It was overall pretty good.
Oh and punk_monk, your a friggen moron. 5/5 doesn't equal 0 faggot, it equals 1, so of your going to dis a good movie, dont show your stupidity as you do it retard.

Farewell To Christmas(HR) Farewell To Christmas(HR)

Really Good

Ive seen some bad Pixel Movies, but this is not like them at all. One of the best. I can say that you and Randy are the 2 best out there, from what Ive seen.

The 5 Shades of Green The 5 Shades of Green

OMG What were you guys thinking?

It was ok, and all, but some of the movies were like 12 seconds long. And the last one looked like it was animated by a 3rd grader. Good Idea, but it could have benn much better.

Man Gets Broadband Man Gets Broadband

OMG

That was funny, until the shit part, that was disgusting...
Awwww
So sick...

Reason For Animation Reason For Animation

I quite liked it

I really liked it, i hope it survives...